PP Remote Testing Wiki | Examples / SuggestedFormat
Suggested format for examples:
- Questions of Interest
- One or two sentences to orient readers to the study goals.
- Platform / Infrastructure
- Say something about the approach. Did you use a web-based or device-based platform? How did you select it? Does the study involve integration with other systems for hosting, data handling, etc.?
- Participant Recruiting
- What population(s) does the study target? Did you recruit from an existing database, an online platform, or other approach?
- Describe the activity flow of the study. If appropriate, discuss calibration, consenting, instruction, supervision, performance monitoring, data handling, payment to subjects, etc., as well as the task itself.
- Conclusions / Impressions
- What worked well? What would you have done differently? Any other advice for prospective investigators?
- If possible, include contact information for other investigators to reach you with additional questions.
Edit – History – Print – Recent Changes – Search
Page last modified on August 31, 2020, at 05:50 PM