PP Remote Testing Wiki | Examples / SubmitNewExample
Thank you for sharing your experience with remote testing! After reviewing your submission for appropriateness we will post it to the Wiki Examples section. Please consider the following suggested format for ideas about what to include in your description, but feel free to modify or use a different format as appropriate to your specific example.
Suggested format for new examples
- Brief Title
- Questions of Interest
- One or two sentences to orient readers to the study goals.
- Platform / Infrastructure
- Say something about the approach. Did you use a web-based or device-based platform? How did you select it? Does the study involve integration with other systems for hosting, data handling, etc.?
- Participant Recruiting
- What population(s) does the study target? Did you recruit from an existing database, an online platform, or other approach?
- Describe the activity flow of the study. If appropriate, discuss calibration, consenting, instruction, supervision, performance monitoring, data handling, payment to subjects, etc., as well as the task itself.
- Conclusions / Impressions
- What worked well? What would you have done differently? Any other advice for prospective investigators?
- If possible, include contact information (name or email) for other investigators to reach you with additional questions.
Note that by submitting this information you grant permission for the Task Force to post your description to this Wiki.
Edit – History – Print – Recent Changes – Search
Page last modified on October 08, 2020, at 05:11 PM